Monday, June 22, 2009

sing along with...

does anybody remember the bouncing ball? not sure Mitch sang this old song. You know the "Today is... Is everybody happy?" Monday was wash day, some day was soup. Anyway, I digress. In order to have some sort of plan I've divided up my week. Weekends are family days so I figure Monday is my day off. Playday. My sewing room, (dare I call it the Studio?) is called The Coop and Saucer Playroom. I Quilt. Tuesday is the physical exercise day, Garden. Wednesday is words. Could be reading or researching design concepts/ideas, but I'm thinking I could maybe get some creative journaling done. Thursday evenings I'd like to get some friends coming for a creative coffee clatch. I've bought baskets of supplies and how to books. Surely two or three minds are better than one and somebody needs to just start to squirt, scribble or smear. Friday is the House part of House and Gardens. No, not house work, although I do have some boxes of memorabilia stuff to sort, shift or shovel. But I mean moving things around, making my junk funky, ACCESSORIZING! Saturday morning should be the stratagy meeting for the coming week. DH is starting to make some headway in helping me get organized and focused. I'm so tired of UFO's and wandering about wondering where that 'safe' place I put stuff is! I now have a 'little black book' with the numbers 1-5 on the pages. 8^o I can't quite get into the crossing out part that he sees as so joyful but...
I shall report on the play progress.

No comments: