Thursday, April 29, 2010

Step right in!


I'd like to invite you to step into the 3 Creative Studio's Challenge- Passage . There are some wonderful examples of fibre art and the thoughts in the process. Very enlightening and provocative.
I finished up mine but I feel like I whimped out and went into default mode as this is a 'wall hanging' more than fibre art. Fibre art needs that muse. It shouldn't be chained to a multi functional item that fills as many requirements as possible on the inevitable to-do list. So the next challenge will be turned over to A Musing with only the word as the constraint. And I hope it won't be a laughing matter as I have given myself a serious upbraiding for being whimpy!
What if.... I just dared?

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you for showing that beautiful piece.

Anonymous said...

I think you're being to hard on yourself. IMO it looks stunning and more than comes under the category of art!

Gina said...

I agree that you are being way too hard on yourself. I see a beautiful art quilt here!