Monday, May 3, 2010

Make it smaller!



I'm back from a brief sojourn to the south. The weather was dismal but the fellowship was fantastic. Not a lot of shopping but I saw this chandalier that I could not resist. I'd luv to put a chandalier in the front room but I'm worried it won't work with the amount of table switching I am prone to do. But this one.... TOO CUTE!
I'm also working on my challenge and I'm doing some background quilting. I thought a 2 inch grid would work, at least I hoped it would. Not! So I went back over it again and halved the seams. Smaller is good. I'd say very good!

Now to figure the perfect little spot so I can enjoy the sparkle!

3 comments:

Createology said...

What an adorable chandelier. It is so cheerful. Happy creating...

Unknown said...

A lime green chandelier... I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Sparkle gets me every time too!