Thursday, November 11, 2010

Change is in the air


I think that I can really say I'm done with the yard work. This is a wet snow but the temperature is dropping pretty quickly so I expect we'll be piling on the quilts as the snow begins to pile up all around the yard.

oops! I guess I better remember to bring the bench into the veranda. I seriously doubt we'll be sitting around on it for quite some time. And I must admit I'm ready to bury myself in the drifts of fabric piled up in the playroom. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the feeling of hibernating in my studio through the winter, too. Have a wonderful time. :D

Eva said...

This bench picture was taken at the right moment! Lovely.
Just discovered your blog on the blogroll of the above commenter -- thanks, Judi! -- and decided to follow. Just did something funny, I read one of your chapters aloud with the music of Boards of Canada as a background (did I hear you LOL?) No, really, this is poetry.