Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Musings


First we have coffee!


In reviewing my 2011 goals I am once again reminded of the adage that "you can't do it all". I think they are right. So I'm deciding what part of ALL is the part that I can't do!


This week my 5 things include:

some blog/computer changes,

journal/sketching/altered books,

the dreaded mending,

closet editing,

spring placemats


When the ground is blanketed with snow I feel I have all the time in the world. As soon as the gravel shows on the country roads I know that the grass in the yard and the debris in the flower beds is soon going to have me looking for my rubber boots, gloves and wheel barrow. And it is here! Spring has sprung!

1 comment:

Createology said...

Ahh yes, Spring has sprung. I too am donning my yard clean up clothes and digging in to do the work that must be done. I never look forward to it however when it is done (well at least a tiny section of the yard) I feel such accomplishment and merely marvel at how beautiful nature is. Happy Spring and Birds Who Sing...