Monday, October 10, 2011

The Giving of Thanks


I'd like to think that I view a glass as half full rather than half empty. There is always something to be thankful for.



I'm beginning to carry my camera and take photos of the ordinary things rather than just my extra ordinary grand children and works in progress. This shot reminds me that one tree makes a difference in the city block where it is planted. One person makes a difference where they reside.


We've been having wonderful weather and we had a great meal.


Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Thanksgiving Elle!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Happy Thanksgiving Miss Elle! YOU make a difference!

Createology said...

Happy Thanksgiving and glad you had a good one. It is truly a blessing to be thankful for even the little things. Such a peaceful calm...