Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Finish

Spring Has Sprung


The new Broad Band has been fast.  I'm not spending so much time watching the little wheel spin.  Unfortunately I may have tweaked something I shouldn't have and sometimes nothing connects. :(  I expect a cleaning is in order anyway and  some adjustments to 'my' adjustments by the computer man.  He doesn't do house calls so this'll require a little road trip.  Hopefully this can happen during the weekend and quickly.


A trip to the city involved a few supplies for making my own images for Photo shop Elements.  I'm quite excited about pursuing that.  It'll be more of a priority in the coming weeks.  These are mark making tools and with them I will be able to make my very own images.




I couldn't resist a few experiments.  Lest you think I know what I'm doodling, let me assure you I don't. It took a bit to figure out the cubes.  lol


I also got a new book that is pulling me out of my traditional comfort zone and into my 'want to be cool' but
not so comfortable zone.  I'm hoping it will help identify my own personal style for making art but also for decorating my nest.



The beading choice was also a heads up that I want to and am probably ready to change my colour preferences. 

I'm quite busy making significant changes to see how far I can push my own as well as the Rooster's comfort zones.  I might be alright as long as I don't mess around with the fridge and stove colours! LOL



I am definitely appreciating all the encouragement I am getting. 

7 comments:

Createology said...

Now your world will spin faster with Broad Band. Interesting supplies for Photo Shop Elements. I will look forward to seeing what you do with these. Spring and fresh new home comforts is wonderful. I NEVER change our home as my man does not want any changes. Period. As long as I have my creative rooms and can do what I want I don't mind his stoic choices of decor. Shhh...I am picking my battles. LOL Happy Spring Dear...

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Looking good Ms Elle! You're getting into the {zone} I'm sure of it!!

Mary Ann Tate said...

I'm redecorating at the moment and this time I'm choosing what I like:) I want to go for a brighter palette. Right now it seems too dark to me. Spring is springing here too:)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Blogger is really messing with me this week. For nearly two weeks, I've had troubles logging in and leaving comments. I want to know more about that book you got. It looks like something I would LOVE to play with.

HollyM said...

I love the colors on the key chain! i still haven't purchased Photoshop. it's next on my list. I just ordered the I Pad 2 (cheap now that 3 is out. I'd been saving cash in an envelope.
I like your doodles! I'm anxious to see how they develop.

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I'm interested in the book, too. Share your thoughts on how or if it helped you find your "style". I'm trying to get through Vein of Gold by Julia Cameron...which is forcing me to think and remember and requires some soul searching time! It maybe too much work!

Leslie said...

I love, love, love the concept of sharing your space with a rooster. Love your blog too.