Monday, June 25, 2012

B+



This is gonna be VERY useful.  I was sweating for a moment as I 'lost' it in those darn files.  I really must pay attention to where I send them to!

This is the original.  That's my Rooster and he is an International man!

Next up is blog headers!!!


Next up was to figure 3 photos to insert.

Now I may be getting an F for incomplete as I had no time to find photos.  Yard work took precedent as my Rooster wants his chick by his side because the family that weeds together, stays together.  LOL  But we got lots done and some good chats in as well.  I am SO glad he is already making notes and plans to get this job down to more manageable proportions.

I also had been giving some thought to what 3 photos would 'say it all' for what I do here in the coop!

The new grand baby should be coming along in the next few weeks.  We are thinking maybe 10 days???  So I'm off again for a babysitting session as one more doctor visit needs to be checked off.  I shall be thinking about 3 photos and how to avoid an incomplete grade for these photoshop classes!

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are doing a LOT better than I. Now I can't even get the lessons to load. And I can't find how to get into them, even after I get into "My Classes." We both seem to be having problems, just not the same ones. I'm glad yours is a lot easier to resolve than mine! That's a super picture of the Rooster on his tractor.

What Comes Next? said...

great job with the man & tractor shot - love the vintage feel you've given it. You do so many neat things - trying to limit it to three pictures will be tough, I say, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Ahh... Elle! Love it! I'm with ya, girl on finding files. Another lesson in and of itself!!! Nice tractor shot, tho! Hope you're feeling way better "Miss Get Up and GO!"

SandeeNC said...

LOL, love it that he chats while working, great bonding time, weeding, lol You're not going to change your blog header are you? It's so perfect for your blog! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Mary Ann Tate said...

I like your blog header now...don't change it:(

Leanne said...

I love both the tractor shots and it sounds busy around your house, new grandbabies on the way and all. I will watch for your new header. Choosing photos is hard, which is why I have not made one yet.

Createology said...

Your teacher is much too harsh on the grading system! Your photo of the tractor is excellent. As for your blog header...!!! Now I am green!!! You will figure out the right three photos I am certain. Keeping good thoughts for the new baby and family.