Thursday, June 21, 2012

OYE! Avatar






I'm sure some of the success of Photo shop Elements editing has to do with the subject matter.  ;^)  I did the photo supplied and followed directions so it was lovely. Then we pick one of our own photos and edit it.  ???

I didn't think about this a whole lot but this is probably as good as I get.  I save my camera's photos in a setting for the computer as I've not actually developed any.  lol  So I didn't start with a prime example.  It is a good thing I don't look too much in a mirror!  I see myself as that high school gal and the Rooster has never wavered in remembering his first impression of me!  Bless him!  lol

This is a scrap booking quick page.  And before everyone gets excited it comes, well, quick!  You add the photo, use a very cool brush to make the bracket and lines and then you type your message.  The horizontal text tool needs lots of practice and I don't have another hour to make and undo mistakes today,  maybe tomorrow.  I think I get another try at another quick page.

I'm learning lots but I'm not sure digital scrap booking is in my future.  But the whole program and the brushes are quite exciting.  OYE!

4 comments:

Createology said...

You look mahvelous dahling! I agree I see myself as quite differently than what appears in a photo of me. Ack!!! Bless your Rooster. Maybe I don't do photoshop because the digital scrapbook is just flat and no dimension. You are doing a great job with your learning and practicing. Happy Creating Dear...

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Oh it looks so wonderful! I'm wishing I could do it... maybe time will allow later. WAY to GO Elle - it's sweet, and loved what you did. It will all pay off later, I'm sure!!! XO

SandeeNC said...

look out world, here come Elle!! lol having fun I see, it's addicting too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

HollyM said...

I think it's great that you're figuring it out! I haven't bought it yet, maybe the fall.