Monday, November 5, 2012

Motivated!


I'm not sure where I got this particular photo from but it adequately portrays my attempt to get moving in spite of the time change and the absence of the grand kiddies.

So lets get that Monday Motivation bouncing. lol

My calendar journal was buried and needed resurrecting.


My start and I think I'm going to loose the scrap book stuff.  It is quick but doesn't play so nice so I will be tweaking the date.


Again a nice scrap book paper but I'm having a challenge to get the rest of the spread to play nice.

But I did get moving and the playroom is ready and motivated.  I think I can make some lemonade from the lemon!

5 comments:

Createology said...

I shall sip some lemonade with you dear. My Monday motivation does not have me bouncing. I never seem to adjust to the time change very well and find I am exhausted right now and it is very dark! Calendar on my dear...

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Guess that means, it's time to sit back and sip lemonade 'till Tuesday gets here!

HollyM said...

Darker it is good to get going again! I find it hard to stay motivated as I feel my energy and motivation wane along with the warmth and light of the days. We are slowly but noticeably moving into shorter, darker, colder days.

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Hi Elle,
I'm writing from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop. We are celebrating quilting/crafting bloggers in Canada with Blogathon Canada this month. Would love it if we could add you to the list. Please see our blog for more details: http://sewsisters.blogspot.ca/p/blogathon-canada.html
Thanks
Carol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never had a need for scrapbook paper when I can make my own backgrounds and embellishments. You are right, though. Scrapbook pages are truly an easy fix, at least at times.