Thursday, June 6, 2013

64 and counting!

Yesterday my girls and I could hardly wait to get back to the Coop and Saucer Playroom to open the package that I got in my mailbox.  What a lovely surprise from Miss Createology herself, Sherry!  We had a lovely chat about the gift that Givers are in this crazy world.  Thank you, Sherry.
 
 Now we all want to know how that gorgeous woven chain was made.  And that little pin holder!  Too cute!


I am too busy January first setting up goals and objectives for the coming year to start a new year long project so I decided to do a calendar journal that kept pace with my birthday year. June to June.  I was hard at it all the way to March and then I kinda fizzled.  I do have the data on the calendar.  I think the double entry kinda did me in.  lol

I think 12 different homemade journals with one entry just might be better so I'm trying that this year. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  And guess what, the speed limit for doing everything goes up every year.  So that'll be me buzzing past at 64 clicks per hour!  LOL

7 comments:

Createology said...

Happy Birthday Miss 64 Clicks Chick! Purchased fabric trim is the secret to the necklace cord. Super easy and the colors were perfect for the dichroic pendant. Love your handmade books to keep your annual journaling. Celebrate and enjoy your entire year dear...

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Spring Chicken! Beautiful gifts indeed, you will get a lot compliments when you wear the necklace.

What Comes Next? said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful surprise to receive in your mailbox! I like your idea of separate journals for this year. Have a wonderful creative year

Gina said...

Happy Birthday!!! And great book in your previous post. Have a wonderful creative year!

Margaret Applin said...

Happy Birthday my Gemini Twin!!!! Mine was yesterday, was yours the day before?????

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday. I'd have been here sooner, but because of all the lightening we've had lately, I've been offline more than online. So glad I was able to wish you a good birthday before the end of your birthday week. What awesome gifts, too.

BTW, I'm like you on the pages bleeding through. I don't care for that, either. As a result, I usually find a way to cover over the bleed.

Monika Kinner-Whalen (MySweetPrairie) said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY TO YOU!!!
all the best,
Monika