Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bejeweled


                                             I caught the sparkle!

Four girls for Creativity 101 and we were so busy I forgot to get finished photos of 2 anklets and one pair of earrings.  But after the three girls left we returned as I had visions of sparkles in my head.

                                April fine tuned her anklet and made a second.

                                                                      I made an anklet.


 Then I perfected the curve needed to attach the beads to the earring itself.


Since I was still seeing sparkles I finished up with a flourish and a matching bracelet.  When 'it' happens it sure feels darn good!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

In the flow! I can imagine your eyes are sparkling too, with the delight of it all.

Margaret Applin said...

They all look marvelous!!!

Createology said...

Sparkle Bling and Wow! You and the girls really did a great job on the jewelry making. I am impressed with your beading and wire skills dear. Something to match every mood and every outfit in no time at all! Blissful Beading my friend...

What Comes Next? said...

so many wonderful talents you have - this bling is marvelous!

HollyM said...

It's fun when you catch the sparkle! I love that bracelet!