Friday, August 23, 2013

Kits, kitties, and kids

I have managed to lure DD#1 into the scrap booking hobby.  She lives in the frozen north and sent me a cheque to get her some supplies.  Now that was fun.  But this is a lot of paper and could be overwhelming to a newbie.
I have a helper and we will make up some kits for her.  I plan to do up a couple of pages, write a tip sheet,  group some combos and try to send it all away!  There is some seriously cute stuff here!  lol

The newest batch of kitties has proven to be quite friendly and this kiddo has a choice of four willing and one not so willing!  lol  She is quite the little character!

This is really the first visit where she has shown any interest in my dolls.  I hope we aren't going to need umbrellas, rain coats and rubber boots because I plan on spending the day outside.  'kay, lets see what kind of mischief we can get into!

1 comment:

Createology said...

I like your idea of grouping and sample making as this is quite an expansive amount of supplies. Little is so cute with the kitties and your doll. It is too soon for rain...