Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Patience is a what?

I am learning as I go.   I do need to make haste slowly.  This did obviously not dry between layers.  :(

I am learning to tape things down so they stay flat and I really like the white border.  I'm not so sure the blurriness is the camera or lighting but rather a wanna be artist who wants to see it fast and has no patience. 

This is just more leftover paint from the stencil.  I did it on Dollar Store card stock.  The paint had dried from the first layer.  Nothing wasted as I continue to learn.  But...
There is no virtue in hurrying!

2 comments:

Createology said...

I see wonderful colors with "texture" in your pages. It is all about the exploration and "what ifs" as you say dear...

Mary Ann Tate said...

I love the colours you're using...very peaceful:)