Monday, February 17, 2014

A is for apple, B is for basic...

Enough of the candied apple type of sweetness from last week, I need to get some basic stuff finished up this week. I thought I was done the recipe book but then last night I went back and trimmed all the photo copied pages, mounted them on prettier paper and did some hand doodling.  C could probably be for actually Cooking!  That is pretty basic.  Family Day today here in Manitoba.  The Rooster is working.  DS#3 is away visiting.  I'll be spending the day with my art family! 

1 comment:

Createology said...

Presidents Day here today but according to TV commercials we should just go out and buy a new car! You inspired me and I cooked an Emeril Lagasse recipe Mr. C really liked. Carmelized Salmon and Red Potato Salad. Lots of flavors that worked well together. Enjoy your ART this week dear...