Monday, February 24, 2014

Leaping over Apples

This month I could have used the extra day that Leap year brings. ;)  I need to relearn yo yo's and not stray too far from the original colours I had chosen for my applique blocks way back when my tone on tone choices were more limited.  I want to give my mixed media recipe box a coat of gesso and try a new Dylusions technique.  And then there is the teacup wall hanging.  I also need to pack for our annual retreat which I am very much looking forward to. DS#3 shall hold down the orchard I mean fort!  Since it is a short but busy week I shall probably only be able to fit in small coffee breaks.  But instead of moaning I better just Leap To IT!

2 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

could definitely use that extra day, too! Curious about your new Dylusions technique, but I'll try and be patient! Hope you get it all done and have a wonderful time at retreat!

Createology said...

I am impressed that you have a plan and are working it. Short month equals short chores? Play, Pack and Power to You Dear...