Saturday, March 29, 2014

What's her name?

Eliana is apparently the Spanish equivalent of Ellen.  We do have a lot in common.

We both  like to do 'art' in our jammies! lol

We aren't much into cooking but we do have some cleaning skills.

Fabric has a great fascination.  Something to remember for both her and me is that  there are basic chores before basic 'art'.

Lots of time for art during this everlasting winter!

Eliana really luvs animals.  This is our sheep dog, Sweet Pea, who apparently needs a collar. We shall look for one at the Dollar Store.  Even our little town has one.

First thing we found was a spring hat and then we couldn't leave the butterfly net behind.  The pink Princess collar turned out to be too small.  :O

We used our art supplies to personalize a board book.  We'll be collecting more ideas at the quilt show that we are visiting today. 

I would say that we differ in colour preferences.  Pink isn't my favourite colour but then I look at my fabric stash and I do have a lot of pink.  Must  be what's her name's influence!  lol

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Grand-apple, apple, tree... ;-) Have a great time at the quilt show!

Createology said...

Eliana is completely adorable Elle Dear. The time you are able to spend together and the skills you share will truly last forever. My Grandma is long gone yet I cherish my abilities she taught me and our memories of being together. Embrace your shared sweetness...

Vicki W said...

Oh she look like she won't be great fun to do art with!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

A creative young lady following in her Gramma's footsteps!

Jo Ferguson said...

You are both so blessed to have this time together. My grandmother was a huge and very positive influence in my life. Never underestimate the love of a grandmother.