Friday, August 29, 2014

yoo hooo... moJo


The new eating regimen is certainly upping the energy level.  I am on a mission to reduce the amount of junk we have collected during our forty year sojourn here.  'Whenever' has been replaced by 'right now'.  Seasonal accessories are limited to favourites and a small designated area.  Likes are with likes and the extras are being pushed ahead of me as I proceed room by room and any extras will be pushed right off the front step at the very end.  Top priority is visually pleasing, low maintenance and easily accessible.

I'm convinced my mojo is trying to get free from the chaos that my playroom has become.  The thought of totally re purposing this room is a bit daunting.  I have got a LOT of stuff.  And worse, I have stuff I don't even know I have.   I can never find the thing I am needing to help Mojo do what Mojo needs to do!

I spent an long afternoon in Ikea with my camera and a pencil and paper.  I am so inspired.  I have some lovely acquisitions for the pink room.  I also have some new ideas as I unearth finds that I have been saving for the big what if... . 

I don't know why it has taken me this long to realize that Ikea have an whole area devoted to office supplies.  And I thought I was organized!!!  :O  If I can sell my sit down quilting cabinet I could reinvest the money in organizational greatness for The Coop and Saucer Playroom.  :)

My mojo likes fabric. Therefore  my BerNina needs the primary and best spot. This is gonna take some sweat equity.  Nina is pulling on her power cord because on my town day I  also picked up an embellishing tool for her.  Needle felting, here I come!  MoJo is making muffled calls in response to all the excitement she is sensing.  I think she is struggling to be free and rise to the surface where she can be seen.  ;~)

The trick is gonna be not to bury my own self in the chaos involved in this transition.  But I am actually  in a frame of mind (mad enough) to do the editing required to have all my tools and supplies readily available. 

Mojo, I'm coming!


5 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

It sounds like mojo is coming for a visit - have fun!

Leanne said...

It sounds like a good plan. I prefer time spent making than time spent organizing but sometimes the organizing needs to be the priority for sure.

Jo Ferguson said...

It's wonderful to see you so excited. You'll love the embellisher attachment. I have the PFAFF embellisher and there are endless ways to use it. Your mojo and your muse will both be ignited. I adore your acquisitions for the pink room and that Ikea office section is brilliant. I'm also glad that your diet is helping your energy levels. That's a lesson for all of us. Keep putting one step in front of the other and I believe you'll end up exactly where you should be.

Createology said...

Elle Dear I can read your excitement with progress in editing and being creative without having to search for supplies. I am doing the very same thing here in my home. I move from guest room closet to studio to dressing room closet and do a little bit at a time. It will get better...I feel it! Creative MoJo Bliss dear...

MarveLes Art Studios said...

i'm so glad you are feeling better and have more energy, missy! keep it up! focus. fit. fly! xo