Monday, July 13, 2015

Seriously behind

Looks like I lost a month in the series.  :(

I left off with a change in plan and then there was a series of things that obviously seemed more important.  :O  But I am committed to do this and while doing a bit of catch up on square in the square possibilities on the Internet I got excited all over again.  Not a bad thing when you are in  'middle of year' stall mode.  This was the new plan


The wind is still blowing here and summer chore lists are also riffling.  A hot day, a thunder storm last night and some free time this morning means I can make some small breezes to happen in the playroom.

I'm thinking summer laundry lines, summer flowers, and  summer fun!


I missed the last link up somehow so I'll need to have something doubly good for this next month.

While the laundry was doing its thing, I began to cut my fabric and made two blocks.  Gee, this fabric is soft.  eek!  I shall think about whether I need to use starch.  Maybe I just need to tweak the tension.  I'll think about it as I hang the laundry and  try to catch a breeze while I cut the grass.  It is a motivating Monday!  :)

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

That fabric looks like some fabric that I bought several years ago. I finally used it in a quilt last year and it was awfully difficult to wrangle into shape!

Createology said...

Oh I like Motivation Monday. I spent almost four hours on the phone to our phone company AT&T with very frustrating results! Geesh!!! Enjoy your Summer Breeze, fresh laundry on the line and beautiful blooming flowers dear...

What Comes Next? said...

I miss hanging laundry out to dry - just no room here fir a clothesline. Hope your motivation is returning and temperatures cool off a bit to allow things to happen comfortably.

Margaret said...

Keep on keepin' on, girl! Love your flowers -- esp. the roses. I have 5 bushes now (including an AB rose) and love 'em all. For 'starch' on flimsy fabric, I like "Best Press" -- light, gentle and does the trick!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Gorgeous flowers:)