Monday, October 5, 2015

The main thing


New season, new month, new week and fresh motivation.  I always have LOTS of ideas.  The Rooster is catching on to the term ADD!  He says I am a relief from supervising his men but I still require some watching as I am VERY easily sidetracked from the designated job.  lol

I'm not always where I'm supposed to be and doing what I'm supposed to be doing.  But, we are getting things done.  He hardly has been squawking at me and I've been clucking nicely.

But he does have a day job and I must try to stay on my own laid out path!   So Monday Mornings is my attempt at accountability and progress.  I'll reveal the check list on the weekend!  I was gonna say Friday Finishes but I am a notorious procrastinator so I'll likely be too busy on Friday.  Here is to a productive week!  :-)

3 comments:

Createology said...

I love your ADD story with Mr. Rooster. Wonderful week of being productive dear...

Jo Ferguson said...

That's the problem with creative minds.....to many ideas and not enough time to do them all. I hope you have a wonderfully productive week.

HollyM said...

I'm as ADD as you are! Full of ideas and running off in all directions! Have a good weekM