Monday, February 6, 2017

SEW here is February!


My focus for February is all things sewing, including my sewing room.  It needs a few tweaks.

I am also on a quest to cover my body in a becoming style and that has involved selfies, and measuring tapes and thought provoking quizzes.

I will need to review my old UFO list and think about an upcoming wedding quilt.

I did pick up my new ruler foot, a set of rulers, some practice fabric and a new machine quilting book.  Time to dust off Nina who is quite raring to go!

Much as I've enjoyed 'beating' my guys on game nights, ;^)  I need to pick up the handwork and make it a priority.

I really hope this month doesn't fly by as fast as the first one!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Um...I hate to tell you this..but as Feb. has only 28 days, it's bound to disappear even more quickly than January... :-( Enjoy it while you can!

Frances Arnold said...

I am definitely with you about slowing down February, but alas, it is already 1/4 of the way over!!!!

Jo Vandermey said...

Is time speeding up....lol. I can't believe it is February. I feel like I haven't done enough for January to be over. I see we have some books in common. Some friend come over once a month and we do one technique from the embellishing book. Lots of fun!

UplayOnline said...

I am definitely with you about slowing down February, but alas, it is already 1/4 of the way over!!!!


jav